Pages

Wednesday, 17 February 2010

A Quote

"It may seem like I'm ignoring you, but I think about you daily..."

Saw this in facebook. Frankly speaking, i like this quote. Wanna know why? The answer is very simple, coz I'm like that. I have to admit that sometimes i do not mean what i actually said about something. We call that 口是心非 in Chinese. Maybe because i'm that kinda person who likes to keep secrets to myself? Plus I have very high 自尊心.

I know that... (Coz I'm born like that? It's nature anyway...O.o) I don't like losing to other people or found out anything that i can't archieve. But of coz nobody is perfect in this world so why can't i make mistakes too? That's what i always tell myself of. Some things do not necessarily have to be too perfect. So so is enough. (Kesederhanaan-- applying Moral. Wakakaka!)

I'm afraid that i'll be like that too in love business. Lol. Though i have no experience yet.. But i have to say that the quote is 100% me. Why? I guess i'm a coward... Hahahahahahaha! I don't dare to face my own feelings...and that's the reason... Or I have no confidence in myself... I may look like a confident, capable or independent person... but... i wanted to depend on someone too, someone whom i could trust heartily just like my family and best friend. I'm tired sometimes. Will i ever be able to find someone like that in my life? Or i have to be on my own forever? It's an unknown, and i'm the equation. =.=''' I'm independent and i wanted to be capable coz i still have not found that Mr. Right. I know there's no one out there to help you if you do not help your own self. And you can't depend on your family for your whole life, and your friends will get married too some day.... 人们都需要寄托于依靠...

I always expect a lot from myself and so of coz without myself realizing i'll expect a lot from the others too especially for those who i care of. As a result, the higher the expectations, the more you get disappointed when something does not turn out to be what you want. That's why. But i guess i have improved a lot on this. Just think positively! The thing may not turn out to be what you expected but who knows, maybe it can be something better? Right? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment