Pages

Monday, 5 October 2009

Hi!!!


Ok, look here guys, we are into serious business now. Cyndi's writing a blog!!! It's a miracle, i must say. Haha. Yaya, seriously i have to admit that i don't actually write blogs. Coz you know, it's boring, lame and just kinda wasting your time with all these words. But since, people now like to keep blogs and get them updated, maybe i should do that too... Juz don't wanna be a loser. Hehe. I know, this is my style, a bit of 'kia su' style. Do i say 'a bit'? Ya, i know i know, not a bit but a lot, k! Lol I don't keep dairies so i don't actually know how to start with a blog too. What should i post actually? Anything i guess... So if that is the case... i juz bluff anything i like. Haha. Sorry guys if u feel boring with my bluffing. Hehe. So from now onwards i shall update my blog if i have the time. I mean 'if' i have the time, so be patient. Assignments are getting on my way now. Haiz... And another thing is i will need comments from you guys, so be generous. I won't eat you up with your comments unless it is something really insulting. Ok, guys, i think that's all for today! Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Hm... Interesting blog:D Looking forward your coming post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Tks! :P I know there is still a lot of spaces for improvement. Hehe. Still at the exploring and experimenting stage.

    ReplyDelete